Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hope


Samantha L.
Shared publicly  -  11:30 AM
Wisdom Word for today...6-13-13

Hope is what creates happiness.  Just think:  When your feeling hopeful, and positive, aren't you in your best frame of mind?
Wouldn't you like to feel hopeful everyday??  With hope, comes Life and with life comes hope.  One cannot exist without the other.

There are those few people out there that are hopeful and happy 99%  of the time.  Off the top of my head, I have ONE friend, that fits in that category.  She is amazing!  Always smiling, and laughing, and always active HELPING another person, or organization, giving back, what she so abundantly has:  HOPE, Light, and love to all she comes in contact with.  She inspires me.

Believe it or not, we are all perfectly willing and able to be happy and hopeful.  You see, one day I asked my friend what her secret was.  She said this:  "Samantha, life is a blessing.  I look at life moment to moment, and I always do my best to LIVE in that moment.  Because yesterday, even just one hour or minute ago, is now the past, and we can't change it.  "We are clueless as to what is around the corner waiting, so I make a choice:  I LIVE AND LOVE, in the moment".

I also noticed, her always, "giving back".  You see,, everything in our life which constitutes where we are at, in the moment, has been created by choices  made.  If you doubt my words, look at where your at today.  Is it not a series of choices, some good, and some bad, that causes your personal reality?

We must realize, however, we can't change the past, and no, we don't have a clue what the future, holds, but our belief, in HOPE, living with an attitude of HOPE, expecting the best, accepting the worst, no matter what.  We get to choose our attitude.  Should we choose to be positive and hopeful, our World becomes a better place.  Not just for us, but for those around us.

To lose hope, is to lose Faith.  We must have faith that God has a plan for us.  To take today's mistake, and spin it into a learning opportunity and grow, or to wallow in it, again is our choice.

I prefer to choose to have faith, and yes, hope.  We all will have our  peaks and valleys in life. Our lows and highs.  The good and the bad will happen.  A true winner is one who chooses to have hope and faith that God has a plan for him, and a mistake made is an opportunity to learn how to get it right the next time around., living and loving, in the moment.  Written by SL

No comments: